Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Product Rave: Nuxe Rêve de Miel


Everybody and their mother has been talking about this product, so I thought it was about time that I gave it a try! I am so glad that I did, because I really love it. It has a citrus/honey scent, but the scent isn't overpowering. I like to use this before bed, because it really sinks into the lips and I can still feel it lingering there in the morning. When you put it on, there are tiny little granules in it that melt away as you rub it into your lips. I think these granules help to slough away any dead skin, and once dissolved the balm helps moisturize and protect against the freezing winter we've been having lately! The balm dries in an almost matte finish and has no colour once on the lips. 


I have to say I am really loving this product! For all you Canadians out there, I picked this up at Shoppers Drug Mart for $17 CA.

1 comment: